The Mission and Core Values
The primary goal of RHS RockFit is to explore the CrossFit fitness methodology of constantly varied, high intensity interval training with the Rockhurst High School community.
What to Expect
- Proctored use of the school’s weight room and gym facilities
- Participation in CrossFit-style workouts and weightlifting
- Group discussions related to exercise selection, nutrition, and personal fitness goals
- A common-sense, safety-first approach to fitness and weightlifting
What NOT to Expect
- Training from an officially certified CrossFit Trainer
- Diet and Nutrition advice from an officially licensed dietician or doctor
- Personalized training and weightlifting programming from an officially certified fitness instructor
Who Should Join?
RHS RockFit is open to all students, faculty, and administrators who wish to learn about the CrossFit methodology while fostering an appreciation for our current goals of general health and wellness.
If you're interested in giving RockFit a try, please download this form, have it signed by your parent or guardian, and return it to Mr. Bayhylle in the Computer Services office.